Futurist and Founder of Avrio InstituteBiography:
Dr Shawn DuBravac is the author of the New York Times bestseller Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate (Regnery, 2015), which explores how the world's mass adoption of digital technologies is ushering in a new era for humanity in business, healthcare, finance, transportation, and culture.
DuBravac is a respected futurist and trend forecaster who writes frequently about disruptive technology shifts. He advises companies and C-level executives on market opportunities and industry strategy. He is the president and founder of the Avrio Institute, which provides consulting, research and advisory services to CxOs on a variety of topics, including digital transformation strategies, business model disruption, the pace of technological change and overcoming myopic thinking.
For more than a dozen years, DuBravac served as chief economist for the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), the US trade association representing more than 2,000 consumer technology companies and the owner and producer of CES.The speaker talks about:
By providing an elevated view of developing trends through his keynotes, DuBravac empowers leaders and their organizations to improve strategic decision-making capabilities by identifying and understanding the changing landscape and opportunities that lie ahead.Keynote Speaker Programs:
- Artificial Intelligence
- The Digitization of Healthcare
- Finance and Risk Management in a New Digital Age
- The Future of Work - Are Robots Going to Take Our Jobs?
- Transportation Transformation
- Are We Ready For Smart Cities?
- Changes in Retail, Hospitality, and the Future of Professional Services
- Swipe Right for Digitally-Induced Cultural Shocks
- Voice, AR, Blockchain and more: The Challenges and Opportunities of Emerging Technologies
- Digital Objects > People - The Future in a World of IoT