Head of Security and Privacy at OBS Europe CloudBiography:
Technology and cybersecurity leader Monica Verma has been helping businesses and entrepreneurs with digital transformation for 15 years. Since October 2022, she has been Head of Security and Privacy at OBS Europe Cloud.
She is also a Board Member of Cloud Security Alliance Norway, where she supports communities and organizations in providing best practices for security assurance within cloud computing.
She has spent 6 years at Siemens as an Information Security Consultant, where where the main focus was on Net Security/Exploitation, Windows Application Security, Windows AD Security, Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking, Web Application Security, Secure Coding andNetwork/Infrastructure Security.
She is now a speaker, blogger, podcaster and consultant for her own company Cyber Foyer. On her podcast MonicaTalksCyber, she reveals all the secrets of working in cybersecurity, and shares tips and best practices for future professionals.Achievements:
The speaker talks about:
- She is a renowned keynote speaker and a storyteller, as well as is a board Certified Qualified Technology Expert (QTE), board member of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Norway, and a multiple award winner: 2019 Best Security Advisor, 2022 Top 50 Women in Tech.
Formula One is recognized around the world as a fast and risky spectacle, and Mark Gallagher provides audiences with business insights from this compelling sport through tailored keynote presentations, workshops and moderated appearances by star drivers.Keynote Speaker Programs:
- Managing Cyber Risk Exposure Across Your Supply Chain
- Cloud Security: Finding Your Infinity Stones
- Integrating Resilience Into Cloud and Digital Transformation
- A Dive into The Seismic Shift in Cybersecurity
- Hacking Your Career: From Hacker To CIS
- Surviving the Evolution of Cybercrime
- Manage Risks Fast, Fail Faster and Adapt Fastest
- Is The Cyber Talent Gap Real?
- Cybersecurity Learnings from the Pandemic