the CEO of Outthinker NetworksBiography:
Kaihan Krippendorff is the CEO of Outthinker Networks
, a global think-tank comprised of corporate strategists, innovators, and intrapreneurs shaping the future of business.
A sought-after management author and keynote speaker, Kaihan is an innovation catalyst to business leaders and CXOs of some of the world’s most admired companies.
Kaihan helps organizations generate breakthrough ideas that drive transformation and achieve long-term growth in our accelerated world of change.
Kaihan is recognized by Global Gurus and Thinkers50 as one of the world’s top business thinkers in strategy and innovation.
Combining practical skills and experience honed at McKinsey and Company with rigourous research and analysis of emerging trends, paradigms, and future scenarios, Kaihan creates practical business tools that he delivers all over the world through through engaging keynotes and hands-on workshops.
To date, his work has generated over $2.5B in new annual revenue for many of the world’s most recognizable companies, including JP Morgan Chase, L’Oreal, Microsoft, Raytheon, and Yahoo!.
A prolific writer, Kaihan has published five bestsellers including Outthink the Competition and Driving Innovation from Within.The speaker talks about:
Kaihan is known for his ability to turn difficult concepts into easy-to-understand ideas that drive meaningful outcomes and actions that impact the bottom-line. He is an internationally recognized thought-leader, battle-tested consultant, and sought-after keynote speaker on the topics of business strategy, growth, and transformation.Keynote Speaker Programs:
- Outthink the Competition: A proven framework for designing breakthrough growth strategies
- Driving Innovation from Within: Turn employees into Intrapreneurs and accelerate transformation
- The 8Ps of Innovation and Design: A proven framework for innovating your business model
- Be the Disruptor: A proven framework for innovation and business model design
- Unleashing Agile: A framework to shift your mindset and thrive during change