Economist, expert in corporate finance and venture capital. Professor of Private Equity and Professor of Finance at Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
Ilya Strebulaev is an expert in corporate finance, venture and angel capital, innovation financing, corporate innovation and financial decision-making.
Since 2004 he has been teaching at the Stanford University Graduate School of Business, since 2014 he has been a professor. Teaches MBA, Msc, PhD and Executive Education programs. Developed a course on angel and venture financing and decision-making. Founder of the Venture Capital Initiative, which collects and analyzes information about startups.
He is known for his research on venture investment, in particular, the study of startups - "unicorns".
His work has been widely published in leading academic journals, including The Journal of Finance, The Review of Financial Studies and Journal of Financial Economics.Keynote Speaker Programs
- How to realize your crazy idea
- Managing biases in strategic decision-making
- Government Policy and Ownership of Financial Assets
- Winning the competition: Success factors in the 21st century
- How Silicon Valley lives today
- Initiative and risk
- Is it necessary to be an economist to enroll in an MBA?
- The Silicon Valley Ecosystem: how are ideas funded