Executive Director of Connected BIM.
He led the Digital Transformation (DT) at Microsoft, developing the cloud direction.
Worked as a Regional director (Russia, Middle East and North Africa) at Adobe Systems Incorporated. He was responsible for the strategic development and general management of the company in Russia and CIS countries.
Worked as GM Russia and CIS in the company "Siemens Enterprise Communications"Keynote Speaker Programs
- Why is everyone "crazy about numbers"? Background of the Digital transformation (DT)
- Digital business models
- When and why is DT required?
- Examples of key DT initiatives
- Corporate culture and leadership in DT, change management vs change leadership
- Innovation management in large traditional business companies
- The process of perception of breakthrough innovations
- Key technologies of the digital platform